Automatically check on delete source branch while merge into target branch
Hi Binit, welcome to the Community!
If I understand you correctly, you'd like to have the checkbox enabled by default when you merge your pull request to the master bedroom, however right now that's not possible. I've checked our issue tracker and there's no request for it, so I'd like to encourage you to go and submit it. You can do so at Site/master.
After you do so, you can post the link here to give it more visibility
Hope that helps!
Ana
Thanks Ana, i will raise request at Site/master
Great, thanks!
Have a good day, Binit.
Hi Ana,
I want to write a script which do this work, like i have two different repository repo1 and repo2.
I want to delete all branch in repo1 which has successfully merged in repo2.
Any help will be kindly appreciated
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.