Hello,
I have migrated an Jira instance to a new server through an XML export/import , the LDAP connector is still working fine on the old system but not on the new system , i checked on both DB with
select * from cwd_directory_attribute WHERE directory_id=x ORDER BY attribute_name;
-the directory config between old/new systems are mirror image from each other
-Jira version on old server: v7.10.2
-Jira version on new server: v7.12.1
-DB used: postgresql DB
-Dir Type: Internal with LDAP authentication (Microsoft Active Directory)
I'm able to connect to the AD server from Jira server on port 389 , also When I test the LDAP connection in Jira web interface it says ok , it says not all tests are performed though

I follow TBS for crowd since I think Jira use same https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowdkb/crowd-user-authentication-fails-with-directory-x-is-not-functional-during-authentication-error-391086721.html?_ga=2.126048781.1879567303.1547538059-913392094.1547538059 ,
The resolution didn't work , below are the logs during the login of LDAP user "ber****" which can still login normally on the old system but not on the new system
2019-01-14 15:07:06,944 http-nio-<tomcat_ip>-<tomcat_port>-exec-9 DEBUG anonymous 907x458x2 1brr50w <clinet_ip> /rest/gadget/1.0/login [c.a.crowd.directory.SpringLDAPConnector] Performing user search: baseDN = dc=foo,dc=bar,dc=org - filter = (&(&(objectCategory=Person)(sAMAccountName=*))(sAMAccountName=ber****))
2019-01-14 15:07:50,069 http-nio-<tomcat_ip>-<tomcat_port>-exec-9 DEBUG anonymous 907x458x2 1brr50w <clinet_ip> /rest/gadget/1.0/login [c.a.crowd.directory.SpringLDAPConnector] Paged results are enabled with a paging size of: 1000
2019-01-14 15:09:57,292 http-nio-<tomcat_ip>-<tomcat_port>-exec-9 INFO anonymous 907x458x2 1brr50w <clinet_ip> /rest/gadget/1.0/login [c.a.c.directory.ldap.SpringLdapTemplateWrapper] Timed call for search with handler on dc=foo,dc=bar,dc=org took 127222ms
2019-01-14 15:09:57,293 http-nio-<tomcat_ip>-<tomcat_port>-exec-9 ERROR anonymous 907x458x2 1brr50w <clinet_ip> /rest/gadget/1.0/login [c.a.c.manager.application.ApplicationServiceGeneric] Directory 'Delegated LDAP Authentication' is not functional during authentication of 'ber****'. Skipped.