Hi,
Trying to clone a HG-repo, i get this error:
Command: perl.exe "C:\Users\Anders Brohäll\AppData\Local\SourceTree\app-3.0.15\tools\svn.pl" info https://whoever@bitbucket.org/whatever/whatever.web
Output:
Error: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified
Command: hg identify extensions.hgext.hgsubversion=! https://andersbrohall@bitbucket.org/whatever/whatever.public.web
Output:
Error: *** failed to import extension mercurial_credential_manager from C:\Users\Anders Brohäll\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\hg_extras\mercurial_credential_manager.py: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Anders Broh\xc3\xa4ll/AppData/Local/Atlassian/SourceTree/hg_extras/mercurial_credential_manager.py'
*** failed to import extension hgext.hgflow from C:\Users\Anders Brohäll\AppData\Local\SourceTree\app-3.0.15\extras\hgext\hgflow\hgflow.py: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Anders Broh\xc3\xa4ll/AppData/Local/SourceTree/app-3.0.15/extras/hgext/hgflow/hgflow.py'
abort: http authorization required for https://bitbucket.org/whatever/whatever.public.web
Command: git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks ls-remote https://whoever@bitbucket.org/whatever/whatever.public.web
Output:
Error: fatal: ArgumentException encountered.
An item with the same key has already been added.
remote: Mercurial (hg) is required to use this repository.
remote:
remote: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/vLRCMw
fatal: unable to access 'https://whoever@bitbucket.org/whatever/whatever.public.web/': The requested URL returned error: 405
I'm guessing that the mercurial extension of Sourcetree doesn't work well with the 'ä' in my Windows account catalogue. No?
When can I expect that to be fixed?
Can I somehow make it work by adjusting the perl script in the meantime?
Thanks,
Anders