Background
I bought a Confluence Server license a few days ago and I'm trying to get it set up. I've got it working at http://www.rhymecraft.guru/wiki.
The problem
Logging in stopped working. Logging in was working before, so I don't understand what has changed.
Here's an animation of what it looks like: https://imgur.com/a/iUhKXd2
What I have tried
Related documentation
What I think might be happening
Server files
Ok the guy I hired on Upwork got it working. I unfortunately didn't get to see him at work the entire time, but from what he told me, it seems like this may have been a situation where a single setting was not correct. In this case it seems like the setting that was not correct was neither in server.xml nor in rhymecraft.conf, but rather in Cloudflare. I needed to have SSL set to "Full (strict)", and it seems I may also have needed to have "Always Use HTTPS" to "On". IIRC I had turned both of those off while trying to get the wiki working with http and I didn't think that having them off would prevent HTTPS from working, and I especially didn't suspect that it would be causing the login-page redirect I was seeing.
Below are the files / settings as they exist now, with everything working (SSL, Confluence, my blog, etc.):
Hello,
Have a look at the atlassian-confluence.log file for errors. You can find more info here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/working-with-confluence-logs-108364721.html
Hi Alexey, thank you for your help! I don't see any errors. Here's what I see at the bottom of the log, the only change was to remove my IP:
Are you sure that you do not have any plugins, which influence the user log in?
How would I check that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.