Your account can't be deleted because:
How do I fix this?
This is what it says. The account you are trying to delete is one nominated as a billing and technical contact for your Atlassian systems.
To delete the account, you need to log in to my.atlassian.com with that account, or someone else with the same rights, and remove that account from the billing and technical ownership of your systems. (You will not be able to do this if it would leave an active licence without an owner - you will need to name someone else to be responsible)
What if there is only one user?
Then you can't delete because you must have someone named as the owner.
Alishan,
To get around the problem Nic mentions, you'll have to add additional contacts to your account, set those as the primary technical or billing contact, and then you can remove the desired account.
If I were you, I'd reach out to our Customer Advocates directly. They can help you with this process.
Shannon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.