I wonder how to define a relative URL which would trigger a Confluence action within the current instance.
An example:
- if I have the two following Base URLs:
- I would like the link to display the user's personal labels ("my:")
- the relative link would be something like: users/viewmylabels.action
- the output would depend on the instance:
Of course, I could also apply the same recipe to many administrative actions within documented procedures.
While experimenting, I've found the following syntax:
<a href="../../users/viewmylabels.action">My labels</a>
However, it will work only when there are no international chars in the page title.
When international chars are found in the page title, the URL used for display resembles the following:
https://our_base_url/confluence/page/viewpage.action?pageId=32802766
Therefore, the Base URL is only "one relative level back", and the syntax must be changed to this:
<a href="../users/viewmylabels.action">My labels</a>
Is there a "Base URL" syntax that works regardless of the page title?
Thanks,
Normand