Hi,
we use Jira Service Desk and currently each comment which the customer receives has the following body template
—-—-—-—
Rawb commented:
Test = In Progress
I would like to change this Template in JSD. How do I do it?
Hi @Rawb,
Welcome to the community.
Please have a look here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/configuring-service-desk-notifications-732528936.html
Hi @Bastian Stehmann
does this apply for responses which are triggered inside of JSD? I do not use the customer portal right now
That is for all comments that your customer receive, even if you do not use the portal.
Okay, i have a template configured. But it still uses the same E-Mail Template
You have to make sure that your customers have German selected in their profile. If they have another language choosen, the template for that language is used.
@Bastian Stehmann
Okay that explains it
Our Customers don't have access to Jira. We manage the users. Is there a possibility to change the language setting as an administrator?
I don't know a way to do that, I'm sorry.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.