Hello everyone, I'm needing help from all of you, I'm new to the jira and bamboo tools and I'm in need of help configuring them as follows:
In the company in which we work we have four branches, being them, the master, the qa, the development and the branch that is created to develop the task that was passed (example A-01).
In the kanbam framework that is done in Jira Software I have the option to create a branch, where this branch is recognized by bamboo, now that I need help, when the developer finishes doing the task (A-01) and to commit the bamboo has to take the branch A-01 and merge with the development, where the analysis will be done, if everything is ok, the bamboo has to do the merge with the qa and with the Master, but I do not have idea of how I'm going to do this, I've read the document more because I'm new I'm getting a lot of these settings.