I moved confluence and jira to a new server and I can log into jira service desk but I cannot log into confluence.
What is the error you are getting when trying to log into Confluence?
The following error(s) occurred:
Sorry, an error occurred trying to log you in. Please try again.
I have created a application link for confluence and jira
Weird thing is I can log in with my password and username to confluence and jira and service desk but none of my other users can log into confluence but they can log into service desk.
Also when I go to change the password of a user I get an error
Set User Password : jim
Failed to change user password. Check your server logs for more
information.
logs
->[null]: PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,ISOLATION_DEFAULT (Session #1332150634)-- referer: http://192.168.1.36:8090/admin/users/setuserpassword.action?username=jim | url: /admin/users/dosetuserpassword.action | traceId: b3965817f8a6283b | userName: nishet | action: dosetuserpassword2019-01-11 18:12:48,261 WARN [Caesium-1-2] [impl.schedule.caesium.JobRunnerWrapper] runJob Scheduled job LaasPerformanceLoggingJob#LaasPerformanceLoggingJob completed unsuccessfully with response JobRunnerResponse[runOutcome=ABORTED,message='LaaS performance logging is turned off']
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.