When I upload a new avatar, it allows me to pick a selection of the image.
When I click confirm nothing happens.
What can I do to get it to work, (am happy to upload images via FTP to the server if that helps)
@mdcldotio Do you mean after uploading your user avatar image, you are not able to view the image in your profile?
No, I select the image on my PC and when I click confirm nothing happens. I have to cancel out of the section.
@mdcldotio Well, that is weird, but the next thing is that you can check application logs to see if they show any corresponding error. You may get a hint out of the logs as to why this issue is happening.
Meanwhile, you can try to delete the browser cache and retry uploading your profile image or you can try this in a another browser as well to rule out any issues due to browser and its cache.
Hi Taranjeet,
I tried to upload the project avatar both Chrome and Firefox. No joy. Which log should I check?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.