On PDF export tool, 2-byte characters on page title are garbled. How can I fix them?
Hello there!This could be caused by some encoding issue. Could you provide us with a little more information on this:
- Check the encoding in your instance- Perform the encoding test and send us the results
Checking the encoding
Click the Gear Icon Select General Configuration In the page that comes up, search for Encoding under Formatting and International Settings
Encoding Test
Access <your-confluence-url>/admin/encodingtest.action Follow through with the steps After finishing the procedure, take a screenshot Send us the screenshot
Please, be careful to not disclose any protected information from your instance with those screenshots.
Also, there are a few questions I would like to ask you:
Has this worked at some point in the past? Does this affect all spaces? Is this present in any browser?
Looking forward to your reply!
Thank you so much. I will check those you mentioned.
Has this worked at some point in the past?→ I don't know. I'm afraid this issue have been existing from the start.Does this affect all spaces?→ Yes. Found in any spaces.Is this present in any browser?→ Yes. Found on Firefox 64.0.2 and Chrome 71.0.3578.98.
> Checking the encoding
UTF-8
> Encoding Test
Succeeded except mangling.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.