I'm afraid search doesn't work on editing page which contains table.
How can I search-and-replace strings continuously inside/outside table ?
Hmm. It replaces inside table on my version (6.8.1). What version of Confluence are you on?
Hi,
I confirm that it works properly on the version 6.13.0.
But I see that in the Cloud version of Confluence only the option Replace all works within tables. When I try to replace a single word in a table the option Replace is not available. And I also have found an open ticket CONFCLOUD-58545 that is related to this issue.
Thanks.
We're using 5.10.8 on-prem now.
We're using Server version 5.10.8. I seem CONFCLOUD-58545 is another issue.
I've tried this feature in our testing environment on Confluence 5.10.8. It works as expected. It replaces all values including those in the table. I think it is worth contacting support.
As a workaround, if you need to look for values in a big table you can try a trial of the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app. You can filter a table in the page edit mode to find specific rows with the help of the app and then change values manually.
Excuse me, replace works but "next" search doesn't work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.