When I open sourcetree it is unresponsive, and I get the spinning wheel.
I get the Updating URLs also has a spinning wheel.
I have deleted it, and tried reinstalling and the same thing.
any fixes?
Hi Matt,
This is the first report we've had like that. Please submit a ticket with details (see our debugging Sourcetree article) as well as a sample from Activity Monitor for review and prioritization.
Thanks,
Brian GanningerSenior Mac Developer, Sourcetree
I am facing the same problem, very annoying.
My problem ended up being g Dropbox with active sync. My local copy was stored in a Dropbox folder with active sync. Active sync moved the files to the Dropbox sever and left references on machine. SourceTree then had a hard time dealing with the files.
Moved the local folder out of Dropbox, setup again and everything is working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.