I want to add an Entry here. I wanted to do that with a Web-Section and a Web-Item.I wrote the following into my atlassian-plugin.xml file, but it does not work and my Navigation bar is disappearing...<web-section name="myplugin" i18n-name-key="my-plugin.name" key="my-plugin-section" location="admin_plugins_menu" weight="1000"> <description key="my-plugin.description">The My Plugin Plugin</description></web-section><web-item name="addonitem" il8n-name-key="addon-item.name" key="addon-item" section="system.top.navigation.bar"><!----> <description key="addon-item.description">The Addon Item Plugin</description> <label key="addon-item.label"/> <Link linkid="addon-item-link"/></web-item>
I want to add an Entry here. I wanted to do that with a Web-Section and a Web-Item.
I wrote the following into my atlassian-plugin.xml file, but it does not work and my Navigation bar is disappearing...
<web-section name="myplugin" i18n-name-key="my-plugin.name" key="my-plugin-section" location="admin_plugins_menu" weight="1000"> <description key="my-plugin.description">The My Plugin Plugin</description></web-section><web-item name="addonitem" il8n-name-key="addon-item.name" key="addon-item" section="system.top.navigation.bar"><!----> <description key="addon-item.description">The Addon Item Plugin</description> <label key="addon-item.label"/> <Link linkid="addon-item-link"/></web-item>
<web-section key="admin_handler_config_section" location="admin_plugins_menu"> <label key="Test Section"/></web-section><web-item key="plugin-admin-config-link" section="admin_plugins_menu/admin_handler_config_section"> <label key="Hello World"/> <link linkId="handler.plugin.configuration.link" key="plugin-configuration">/secure/admin/plugins/handler/PluginAdminConfigAction.jspa</link></web-item>
This worked, but i didn't find out how to link a page that appears in the right window...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.