We are running Confluence 6.8.3 and, among other things, we need to export entire trees to PDF/Word that we send to customers. Because of various contractual requirements, these documents need to contain a coversheet with things like the customer name, date of the export, confidentiality classification, and so forth. Some things, including the confidentiality classification need to appear on every page in the footer. What the confidentiality classification is differs from customer to customer as they determine the terminology. For example, one has "Confidential" another "Internal Use Only" another "Not for External Distribution", and so forth. Is this possible. If so, how?
One thing I was thinking about, was a template for each customer or at least one form of the terminology. That is a template for "Confidential" another "Internal Use Only", etc. I would then include the necessary standard information in that template. However, I cannot figure out a way to prevent users from changing this. I see that it is possible to define headers and footer for each space inclduing the PDF export, but we are not sure if we want to create a space for each customer (about 40). However, it does seem that the simplest thing would be a space perr customer.
I am relatively new to confluence so I would appreaciate a shove in the right direction.