Is this not supported? Trying to avoid the code bloat of applying this style string to a lot of cells in a table.
You tried just highlighting the column(s) and clicking the center align button in the editor ribbon?
Yes. That just throws in a style="text-align: center;" into every highlighted cell. The opposite of what I was looking for. <wry smile>
You said you wanted to add center aligned to the a column attribute. So I am a confused as to what you are wanting to do.
I want to *only* have the alignment value in the <col> section, rather than overrides for every cell in the table.DESIRED:<table> <colgroup> <col style="width: 246.0px; text-align: right;"/> <col style="width: 84.0px; text-align: center;"/> <col style="width: 86.0px; text-align: center;"/> <col style="width: 87.0px; text-align: center;"/> </colgroup> <tbody> <tr> <th>ITEM</th> <th>Status</th> <th>Number</th> <th>Group</th> </tr> <tr> <td>ITEM</td> <td>Status</td> <td>Number</td> <td>Group</td> </tr> <tbody><table>
(For about thirty-plus rows.)----------------------------------Currently I get this:<table> <colgroup> <col style="width: 246.0p"/> <col style="width: 84.0px"/> <col style="width: 86.0px"/> <col style="width: 87.0px;"/> </colgroup> <tbody> <tr> <th style="text-align: right;">ITEM</th> <th style="text-align: center;">Status</th> <th style="text-align: center;">Number</th> <th style="text-align: center;">Group</th> </tr> <tr> <td style="text-align: right;">ITEM</td> <td style="text-align: center;">Status</td> <td style="text-align: center;">Number</td> <td style="text-align: center;">Group</td> </tr> <tbody><table>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.