I am trying to create a report similar to what described in https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/create-a-blueprint-style-report-590260018.html. But in the high level report , i see two rows for same week, i row showing dev status and another showing design status . But the screenshot in article shows for given work week, the dev status and design status are in the same row. Can someone help me resolve this. Appreciate your help
Are your page properties macros on the same page or different pages? Would you be able to post some screenshots of how you have it set up. That would help towards figuring out what is not working.
I have multiple page properties macro added to single page. I figured out the issue was with having same column header across different properties macro . I renamed them to have unique names and that resolved the issue. Is it a limitation that the page properties macro on single page should have unique keys or column headers?
Yes, the page properties macros provide key/value pairs of information about the page and thus should be unique.
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.