How can I logout all active sesstions in Bitbucket?, please i need this for security reasons.
Hi Javier, welcome to the Community!
You won't be able to do that yourself, but I have cleared your sessions for you. When sessions are cleared, any computer where you were logged into your Bitbucket account will have its connection closed, and you'll need to enter your credentials again to get access to the account.
Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!
Have a good day
Ana
Thanks !
Hi Ana, please could you do the same for me? I forgot my account logged in other machines. Thank you!
@marcelohweb , your sessions have been cleared!
Cheers,
Hi Ana,
kindly clear my sessions too.
thanks in advance.
Best regards
Hi 👋 Please could you do that for me too?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.