Hi all,
I have set up a Confluence - Customer Portal knowledge base, which in part is linked to our Jira Service Desk and it works really well, especially when a related ticket is logged, our agents can quickly see the post or guidance and share the link in the comments.
The knowledge base is only available to logged in Customer Portal users.
I would like to know if there is a way to show off the posts that exist in the knowledge base. Currently knowledge has to be searched via the search bar. This is limited though to what a customer may be searching.
Also, when I create pages there is a category I am able to link to each posts. How do I make this category visible to customers?
Finally, in Jira Confluence pages can have labels. Can labels be used on the Customer Portal? To date I have not seen a way.
Your help in the above will be much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Mike