Sometimes projects have a lot of members. If I somehow would like to filter every task of the project members but not only in this project. For example:
We set up a project for a department to do the task management. The project members are the department employees. There are department tasks which will be linked to the department project. The JQL would look something like:
project = XY
But the tasks the department employees have in other project won't be listed. Therefore the JQL looks like:
project = XY OR assignee in (user1, user2, ..., userN)
if the other projects change (e.g. a new project is involved) or the department team changes (e.g. new employee) I would need to change that at several locations (JQL and department project members). It would be very nice if the JQL could look like this:
member of project (XY)
this would list every task of every project member.
Is this already possible and I'm just overseeing something?