Hi all,
Is there a way to use a wiki markup for lozenge?
I know we can use the Status macro's wiki markup (which is what i am doing now), but I need more colour options on the lozenges.
Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
Hi Gowri,
AUI (Atlassian User Interface) offers a set of Lozenges as described here: https://docs.atlassian.com/aui/6.0.0/docs/lozenges.html
There is no easy option to add more variations but you can achieve this with custom HTML in a User Macro:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/writing-user-macros-4485.html
You might explore this option and keep us posted!
Cheers
Thank you very much for your response. I have taken a look at this link. This does not specify how to use the wiki markup for a lozenge though. I need to use a wiki markup instead of html as I am generating a report from JIRA and customizing it by adding links and stuff. So, HTML doesn't seem to be an option so far.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.