I'm using Confluence 6.13 Server (on premise, Windows 2012R2 + SQL Server).
I have created a new page "REST-Test-2019" and added some content. After that I updated the page contents using the REST API
PUT /rest/api/content/{contentId}<br>
The JSON payload is
{"version": {"number": 2}, "title": "REST-Test-2019", "type": "page", "body": { "storage": { "value": "<p>My new content</p>", "representation": "storage" }}}
The exact URI is
http://myconfluenceinstance/rest/api/content/28737562?status=current
I get a response status code of 200 which means 'OK'.
After updating the page via REST API the page displays the new content correctly. However, if I start editing the page via webbrowser UI, I get a blank page - no content at all. The only method to restore the new page content is to click on the three dots at the bottom of the page and choosing the menu item 'Reset to last published version'. If I confirm the warning message I get the content which I set through the REST API call.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Guido