Hi all,
I have a question need your help. For exp, if parent issuetype == Task. Only user in Project Role Administrators can edit assignee filed in sub-task. Can I use SIL script to implment this?
Since I can't use property.
Thanks,
Mandia
Hello,
You could use SIL for it.
Create a live field with a code like this:
if (isNotNull(parent)) {if (%parent%.issueType == "Task" && !isUserInRole(currentUser(), key, "Administrators")) {lfDisable("assignee"); }}lfEnable("assignee");
Hi @Alexey Matveev
I use this SiL, bu tit doesn't work. So my guessing is since the Assignee field is a system field. So we can't disable it. I use another filed, such as "Start Date" then it works.
So do you have anyother suggestions to implement my request?
Thanks for help!
I was able to disable the Assignee field with a code like this:
lfDisable("assignee");
Thanks for your reply! I updated my code and it works now! But I have a issue. When su-task is in Closed status, the live filed doesn't work in View screen. But it works fine in edit screen. Do you know the reason?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.