I have a table and would like to center text in 2 of its columns. Can't see any alignment icons on the toolbar...thanks in advance for the help!
Hi Jennifer,
From my Confluence 5 toolbar I can see the alignment buttons, are they missing from yours?
Cheers,
this is what mine looks like, and it doesn't have those options you showed above.
I have the same toolbar options showing as Jeison.
Your editing options are significantly different. Are you certain you are using Confluence 5? It looks like an older version.
Hmmm. I was told it was version 5, but don't know that for certain. How can I check which version is being used for my Wiki page?
Just scroll the page all the way down. The version should be on the footer.
did you try
{center} your text {center} ?
Cheers
Thomas
this must be a 3.x - Version since there is a Wiki-Markup tab
this is what is in my footer :
Powered by Atlassian. Contains Oracle Coherence™ Technology. Oracle, the Oracle logo and Coherence are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle. Copyright© 2000-2007 by Oracle Corporation. All Rights Reserved
Thanks for trying Thomas. But I get an error for unknown macro: {center}
You are definitely in an older version with that 2007 copyright notice...
From looking through the older confluence documentation, it appears I am using Confluence 3.5x, and the section on working with tables does not show how to center text in a column. Is it possible they did not support this basic functionality in my version??
I forgot: the center-macro is part of adaptavist's Content Formatting Macro Plugin
It's a free plugin, but be careful to install and try a version that is appropriate to your (quite old) Confluence Version.
Create {div} macro, write content in it.Click 'Div' element and then select 'Edit'.Find option 'Align' and choose 'Center'. Done
Turns out I have version 3.5 and there is no way to center text within a table cell
Have confluence 3.5. Using HTML to center my text within a table, and it works.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.