Hi! I have some custom fields added to my tests. I need to be able to see a list of every test that has a given value in one of their custom fields and see what test cycles they are added to.
I would also want to see all tests for a given version with a given value in one of the custom fields that run on any test cycle with a given environment and then see the value for the related build option for that test cycle.
Ex:
version = X and testParam1 = option1 and environment = env1
Key Summary Test Cycle Build testParam1 testParam2
TMS-1 bla bla bla cycle1 build1 option1 option1
TMS-1 bla bla bla cycle3 build3 option1 option1
TMS-2 bla bla cycle1 build1 option1 option2
TMS-2 bla bla cycle2 build2 option1 option2
TMS-2 bla bla cycle3 build3 option1 option2
TMS-3 bla cycle5 build5 option1 option1
.....
.....
.....
I don't care about the results for executing any of these. This is just information that I need to be able to manage the thousands of tests that we have.
Other nice things that I cant see how to do:
Compare what tests are in different cycles (get a list of "in both", "only in ...", "only in ...")
Be able to see for all tests with a given component, for a given version, what tests are added to what test cycles
Ex:
version = X and component = comp1
Key cycle1 cycle2 cycle3 cycle4 cycle5
TMS-1 v v
TMS-2 v v
TMS-3 v v
TMS-8
TMS-9 v
TMS-12 v
Any of these things possible? Anything you plan on adding?
Thank you for your help,
Malin