I have a macro TOC which works when I say print my document.
However I need a way to re–generate the TOC any time I change the document structure while editing.
Is there a way?
Thanks!
Hi @Vladislav Kudelin - welcome to this wonderful community.
do you mean you want to see the update TOC in Preview mode? This may not work cause it's known issue -> see here.
Hi @vlad,
Can you give some example - maybe using a screenshot for both a printed/exported document with the TOC and the one you see in Confluence?
Best, Tobias
Oops... Ouch...
Thank you!
Hi Tobias,
everything is hush–hush so – not really, I cannot give any screenshots.
But basically say I move an item 3.2.1 to 2.2, and it is not reflected in a "new" TOC...
But when you save the site - it's shown on 2.2.?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.