I've selected Task Mode as Auto as I've seen done in videos on youtube but my linkages do not show up at all. I have to click into each issue to see what I have linked it to.
Hi Chelsea,
I don't know how it in BigGantt, but in BigPicture. Which type of linking do you use?
Are you talking about parentship-linking or Task link synchronization like:
?
I believe task link synchronization.
Than, you have to set up mapping yourself (if not configured yet)
In Big Picture:
Admin menu --> Add-ons --> BigPicture --> Gantt configuration
In BigGantt (I guess):
Admin menu --> Add-ons --> BigGantt --> Gantt configuration
It allows me to manually create the link in BigGantt, it just doesn't automatically create the link in the Gantt chart even though the link has been created in the issue. Does this still sound like the mapping isn't configured yet?
Also, I had created a manual linkage of "has to be finished with" between two links and when I Resolved one of the issues, the link disappeared on the Gantt chart. Do you know why this would happen?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.