I would like to create Folders in my page. Where I can save files in the folder.
Thank you!
Regards,
Juned Shaikh
Hi @Juned Shaikh4,
If you want to organize your pages in "folders", you can just create a new page when you are on a existing page. It will be created below that page and the other page will behave as what you mean with "folder" probably, although it is a page like every other page.
Juned,
There are no folders in confluence.
Files can be found under Content tools -- Attachments.
Also, you can find your files under the Ellipsis (...) as shown in the attachment.
Victor
Hello @Bastian Stehmann
If I have understood it correctly, in that case there will be multiple pages I need to create under a Parent Page.
My thought was to Create a Folder and save files in that folder for my users to access it.
Eg:Page[FOLDER 1]--> Files(Word,excel, PPT)[FOLDER 2]--> Files(Word,excel, PPT)[FOLDER 3]--> Files(Word,excel, PPT)
I hope this helps
If you want that structure, you have to create three pages named FOLDER1 to FOLDER3 below Page. Then you can upload your files to that pages.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.