Is it possible to share an epic across multiple scrum boards without assigning a team to that Epic? Here is what I'm trying to do...
I currently have 5 teams working from the same backlog and the same board, but I'm trying to utilize JIRA portfolio so that it will pull the individual velocity for each team. In order to do this, I created some separate boards for each team strictly to track their velocity. Portfolio is then pulling the data from these boards to develop a roadmap for all of the epics in the project.
However, Portfolio is not assigning these teams to the Epics for the project because the Epics are not in each team's new scrum board. Is there a non-hacky way to get epics to show up in each scrum board? Here are some "hacks" I thought up to get around it, but this creates a lot more overheard:
- Use the component field and add this to each scrum board's query so that it pulls all epics with that component
- Manually add every epic number to the team's scrum board query
Does anybody know a clean way to do this? If this doesn't make sense, I'm happy to provide more context.