I am using a Report Table to centralize tasks from various sub pages with Table Data macro’s containing project tasks.
On every row of the report table I would like to have a link (URL) back to the original Confluence sub page.
That way, users can use the centralized task overview to plan their day and click through to the original project page to edit details.
While testing I have succeeded to use a Report Table with a Content Reporter with types = pages and scope = @self. When adding a Report Column with a Report Link with key = page:url this works, all on the same Confluence page.
The trouble starts when using a Report Table with an Expanding reporter with data = PrjTable and As = extTable with a Content Reporter with Spaces = @self, Types: page and Scope = Projects Overview > descendents (“Scope Projects Overview” is the Confluence page name of the mother page that collects all table info from various projects).
I manage to fetch all of the data fields from the original Table Data of all of the sub pages.
However when using a Report Column with a Report Link with Key = expanded:extTable>page:url stays blank!