After upgrading to Confluence 6.13, the log file contains the following warning:
[org.twdata.pkgscanner.ExportPackageListBuilder] logDuplicateWarning Package Scanner found duplicates for package 'javax.annotation' with different versions. Files: javax.annotation-api-1.3.2.jar and jsr305-3.0.1.jar
'/opt/atlassian/confluence/confluence/WEB-INF/lib/javax.annotation-api-1.3.2.jar'
'/opt/atlassian/confluence/confluence/WEB-INF/lib/jsr305-3.0.1.jar'
The next message in the log is:
WARN [FelixStartLevel] [extender.internal.support.ExtenderConfiguration] addDefaultDependencyFactories Gemini Blueprint extensions bundle not present, annotation processing disabled.
I'm not sure if this is the cause of another post upgrade problem where I can no longer create a space in Confluence. The dialogue that appears contains the error message:
"An unknown server error has occurred."
I'm trying to work out if they are related.
When the dialogue appears, with the above error, the only entry that appears in the log file is the hibernate warning below
2019-01-08 11:52:22,256 WARN [http-nio-8090-exec-4] [confluence.impl.hibernate.ConfluenceHibernateTransactionManager] doRollback Performing rollback. Transactions:
->[PluginReadWriteTx]: PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,ISOLATION_DEFAULT (Session #807314389)
-- referer: https://xxx.com/index.action | url: /rest/create-dialog/1.0/space-blueprint/dialog/web-items
Has anyone seen this error and if so what needs to be done to fix it?