Hello community,
I'm using a logic app to create incidents from a received email alert, so far everything looks good by creating the alerts, but I haven't find a way to add the attachments to those incidents.
Even when Logic Apps contains the Jira connector, that connector doesn't work for custom incidents forms, so I decided to use the HTTP connector which consumes the project api and uses the Json format for sending the creation request.

I discovered the template for usage that says that I could be able to use the parameter "attachment", but I don't find documentation about how to use it correctly or any example that provides some light on.
"attachment": {
"required": false,
"schema": {
"type": "array",
"items": "attachment",
"system": "attachment"
},
"name": "Attachment",
"key": "attachment",
"hasDefaultValue": false,
"operations": []
},
if anyone knows how to add the attachments using the Json schema, please let me know.
thank you.