Hi,
I modified a workflow and published it but now I want to restore the old one. But I didn't copy the workflow. How can I now get the old one?
Best,
Jerry
@Jerry Wang,
Before publishing the changes system asks for the backup. If you haven't taken the backup, you can't restore previous version or revert the changes.
Hi Jerry,
When you clicked "Publish", Jira prompted you to create a copy of your old workflow, before publishing your changes. If you haven't done that, then I'm afraid that you can't restore your previous workflow.
Look at this as a learning experience. 'Blessed is the pessimist for they shall have a backup' This is a very good option whenever you are updating anything in any tool or system.
What if I had a back up? I want to locate that back up, where can I find it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.