Hi.
So I have a page with a number of headers. Header4's.
At the begging I'm trying to link to each of these headers.
So I select the header, click 'Insert Link', and type #anchorname.
Then I go to my list at the start, select the 'paragraph' text I would like to linkify. I click 'Insert Link' and type in #anchorname, and leave the text as it is.
This has worked sporadically. For some of the headers it works fine. For others it just doesn't work. The URL changes, but the page doesn't scroll, and opening it in another tab it still doesn't go to the correct heading.
So for example this works "url/url/#OptumIQStudio-WorkbenchDeveloperGuide(DRAFT)-CLIUserGuide"
But this doesn't.
"url/#OptumIQStudio-WorkbenchDeveloperGuide(DRAFT)-dswuserguide"
I've tried using everything. Removing the header, adding it again, using different text, using spaces, not using spaces, using caps not using caps, there just doesn't seem to be any logic to it. Some anchors work, others won't no matter what I do.
Any ideas what's going on?