Good Morning,
I've been trying to set up some automation rules in Jira ServiceDesk but I can't quite find what I need. Please can someone point me in the right direction?
We have automated alerts coming through to our Jira Servicedesk that create tickets. We have alerts that come through via email to our servicedesk with a subject of "System A has stopped functioning Alert Status: Open" and then once that alert has been resolved it will send a follow up email to our servicedesk with a subject of "System A has stopped functioning Alert Status: Closed".
In a perfect world, the closed ticket would follow into an update for the first opened ticket, but I know thats not going to be easy. But what we would like is something with the email subject as above containing "Closed" would not create a new ticket?
Can someone provide me some details about how I might do this?