Hi Team,
I have workflow , which got Code review status. I don't want to the workflow to move further until the code review is successfully.
can some help me on this one?
Hello,
I am not sure I understood your question. Transitioning means to move an issue between statuses. How you want to have a status Done, if an issue can not be transitioned?
I wonder if my understanding is correct? Prevent workflow flow from going to new state before code review is complete?
So how do you judge that the code review operation is complete? Is it a third-party system or is it integrated through Jira and code management tools?
Hi @Alexey Matveev
This is my workflow. If the code review completed i can move to the next step that is QA testing, and if its NO i should move to the next step. I need an condition for it.
Although i have changed the workflow, to go back DEV In progress if the CODE Review is failed (NO), i am not sure if its correct.
Thanks for your help
Yes you are correct. QA team will do the Code review and if they say NO, then it should be move the next step.
sorry i am new to this, i am not sure if i explained correctly.
I am not sure why you need Yes and No. Your status says that the code review is completed. Why would you need Yes and No?
You can Add a status "Code Review" before the Code Review Completed status and it will do the job.
Otherwise you would need a plugin.
For example, you could use the Power Scripts plugin:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/43318/power-scripts-jira-script-automation?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Suppose, the Yes and No is a radio button custom field with the name Code Review Completed.
Then you could write a condition like this:
if (#{Code Review Completed} == "Yes") { return true;}return false;
s
Hello @Senthilkumar
I would do this:
Field Code review
Condition =
Value YES
To use this condition Value Field (JSU) you need an add on caled "Jira suite Utilities" awesome add-on for workflows.
Repeat it for NO
SO the transition would be triggered/visible when one of the values is entered
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.