I have no idea if this is the right place for this question, or even to whom I am addressing this question, yet I have been taken here... so what the hell.
I signed up for a Catalist account since I have titles created through Webform and my membership with Biblioshare and Booknet. My titles are not appearing in Catalist because, I presume, I have not created a catalog.
I cannot login with my Biblioshare password, so I register with Catalist and my "basic" account is created, but I cannot add a catalog because I am not an administrator.
So I find I can create and upload titles, but Catalist won't list them because I cannot create a catalog???? And I cannot create a catalog because.... because why? I think a few "WTFs" are appropriate here.
Anyone care to take the blindfold off me and point me toward the tail of this donkey.