Within same project, between projects, changing issue type. All of a sudden nothing works.
I get to the screen
Then, only get the error msg: 500 - Sorry, we had some technical problems during your last operation.
See screenshot.
Hi @Ole Markus Pedersen,
Welcome to the community.
It looks as if an Add-on ( Intenso Admanager or something like that) is causing this problem.
Is this new installed?
Posted wrong place.
@Bastian Stehmann [neusta portal services]Hi and thanks alot!
Well, the add-on is recently updated but has been in use for a long time and working fine (displaying user information from AD).
Addon: Active Directory Attributes Sync from Deviniti.
My theory is:
I recently added a custom field(that was getting data from AD via this addon) and added it to 3 screens. Then I deleted the field without removing it from the screens first. I have checked and I see they are not there anymore but I suspect that they somehow still mess up the "move" operation. We have two environments, test and live, with different projects. Moving issues is not working anywhere.
I have done re-index on the project.
Any idea or pointers on where to look?
That could be the problem. Can you try to recreate the fields and check if they are back on the screens again? Then remove them from the screens and delete the fields afterwards.
Yeah, looks like that custom field created using custom plugin caused the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.