Hello,
using Jira Agile I have following situation. I have two teams A and B and they both sprints together on project P with Epics E1, E2 and E3 (both teams work on all epics).
Now I want to have (automatically i.e. without any manual aggregation or alike):
- Velocity and Burndown Charts for Team A ()
- Velocity and Burndown Charts for Team B
- Velocity and Burndown Charts for Project P (aggregate of both teams)
- Epics are created only once and I need epic wise progress percentage of each epic per team and for a whole project.
- I always start only one sprint for both teams (for whole project)
All attempts to do that with standard jira tools are failed.
- Example 1: I can create on Jira-Project, create my epics only once and then create two Scrum-Boards and label each US with label team_a or team_b. (I start the Sprint on the main project board) Then I have all velocities and burndown and epic progress on the project level but not on the team level.
- Example 1: And If create two projects for each team and then one main project which imports the issues from the other two, I get the epics doubled and I have no epic progress percentage on the project level
So my last hope is big picture. Can anybody tell me is that with big picture possible and point me to any step by step tutorial?