I would like to have dashboard with a specified chart. the chart.
I want to display a chart with certain charismatics based on my formula put on the chart.
Hi @Aravindan Samarasam,
I have not tried this however I assume if it is a custom gadget you would need to create a JIRA-addon. I believe there is a tutorial to create a custom gadget here:
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/writing-gadgets-for-jira/
Hope this helps
Hi @Aravindan Samarasam
It is not possible to add custom gadgets to OnDemand JIRA.
The only things that you can add apart from the existing gadgets are to bring in gadgets from other applications in the same domain. For example, from a confluence instance under the same domain, if that helps. Even for that, it is not a self-serve function and you need to raise a ticket with support.atlassian.com.
If it is a server instance, of course, you can follow the tutorial mentioned by @[deleted]and play around. Since you have asked for on demand, this may not work for you.
Thanks
Arun
Thanks @Arun_Thundyill_Saseendran,
Missed the OnDemand aspect 🙂
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.