We are currently experimenting with script runner to roll out a rather large customization of JIRA. The number of behaviors that we are using is getting rather unwieldly and a lot of these scripts are basically carbon copies of each other with a variation on the field name, or another token.
The Behavior's loader for scriptrunner describes that I can pick a Run method if the script being pointed to is a class.
MY ASSUMPTION was that this is meant to work like calling the main method or like the java command line executable.
I tried different syntaxes for calling a method with arguments, but was only able to get it to work with a 0 parameter static void function. Additionally, the FieldBehaviors base class that a basic script has, is not available to the class whether I inherit Field Behaviors or try a Dependency Injection approach through the main class arguments.
There are ways to work around this from an organizational standpoint, but I would like to know if this is a feature that is planned to be implemented or if my understanding is grossly off on this.
Thanks for any help!