Hi. I have latest versions of Crowd and Confluence integrated as per guide. Confluence has been configured for Crowd User Directory with the standard Confluence user directory disabled. I have also configured for SSO.
As expected, I can login to Crowd successfully and then (manually) connect to Confluence and SSO all works fine.
A few things though are puzzling:
1. If I go to Confluence without first logging into Crowd, I get a Confluence login page. I had expected to receive a browser redirect to the Crowd login page. It seems like the "application.login.url" in crowd.properties is ignored by Confluence (certainly the official documentation doesn't mention it)
2. When I logout in Confluence, it should redirect me back to the Crowd login page after invalidating my SSO token. It does the latter but not the former. (again, there is no hint in the official documentation about this behaviour)
3. When I login in to Crowd, I expected that the "applications" page would give me active links to my applications (like a menu page of applications). It doesn't and it doesn't appear to offer any way of configuring this and no ability to substiture my own application menu page. (again, there is no hint in the official documentation about this behaviour)
4. Crowd will not accept a "goto url" on access the Crowd login page where I could pass in the Confluence url and Crowd do a redirect using this parameter after successful login. It doesn't appear to support this. (again, there is no hint in the official documentation about this behaviour)
Do I have something wrong? Or are these product limitations or deliberate design?