Hi Folks
I tried to run Jira over https. But this didn't work, so I going back to http.
I changed the httpd.conf (Apache Proxy) and the server.xml back and restarted apache and jira. But I'am still getting redirected to https://jira.<someting>.com:8443/jira$
Did I forgot someting?
You might be better off trying to fix "run over https, but this didn't work", as https is strongly recommended for any system on a network nowadays.
But, what you might be missing are:
Thank you for your fast reply!
I have to fix jira first. Afterwards I will give another try for https. At the moment I can't connect to jira neither over https nor http.
In the server.xml connector string port, proxyport and scheme is set as described.
the urls in the httpd.conf are also set to http
Ok, so what are the errors in the logs, and/or the errors you get when you try to reach it?
Browser: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Apache:
[Fri Jan 04 14:51:46.786917 2019] [proxy:error] [pid 1812:tid 1064] (OS 10061)No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. : AH00957: HTTP: attempt to connect to <IP-Addrss>:8080 (<jira-name>) failed[Fri Jan 04 14:51:46.786917 2019] [proxy_http:error] [pid 1812:tid 1064] [client <ip-address>:46392] AH01114: HTTP: failed to make connection to backend: <jira-name>
no errors in jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.