As a project leader I need to know the level of after hours use of (edits/updates) to JIRA tickets and Confluence page edits. For example how many updates on specific projects, sprints, page edits, etc are made between the hours of 7pm and 7am?
The next level of drill down would be what users made these updates.
I need to be able to report back to senior management activity levels of my engineers after normal business hours (e.g., 7pm to 7am) on a daily or weekly basis.
For JIRA tickets or Confluence pages that I watch I get email notifications at all hours of the day. But I'm not watching all tickets/pages within my projects. I'm assuming there's a log that contains all email notifications generated. If I had access to this log I would think that I could export and filter myself. Please provide any details re: where these logs might be kept and I'll provide the details to my administrator to implement a process.
Many thanks!
John