I purchased jira and confluence and updated my license yesterday.
After that, the following message is displayed and the confluence does not work normally.
The current database is set to the default database (H2), and I want to ensure normal operation without losing data in the confluence.
I want to know how to solve this.
===================Output message=================
Confluence had problems starting up
This page is for Confluence administrators. If you're seeing this page, your Confluence administrator is probably working to restore the service.
Confluence encountered the following problems during startup. You need to fix any errors before you start Confluence again.
Database: Database connection failed
Confluence failed to establish a connection to your database.
This could be because:
- Your database isn't running
- The configuration of your confluence.cfg.xml file is incorrect (user, password, or database URL etc.)
- There is a network issue between Confluence and your database (e.g. firewall, database doesn't allow remote access etc.)
There are several other solutions you can try, review our documentation and see what works for you.