I want to add more than one attachment fields to a request. Is there a way to do this?
Hi Ann,
As a Victor said, it's impossible. You have only one system field "Attachment". This problem is described also in this ticket: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-4925. Unfortunately, it was resolved with "Won't Fix" resolution
Maybe would you like to try Smart Attachments from StiltSoft? I know that using it you can create some categories for attachments and manage them in the easy way. It could be a workaround for your problem.
Cheers,
Kate
Ann,
You can attach many files. All will go in one place.https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/attaching-files-and-screenshots-to-issues-939937192.html
Victor
I am referring the attachment field not files.
I want to add two attachment fields to a form. Is that possible?
There's no way to add an attachment field. You'd have to use the system attachment option. All you can do is drag and drop several files. All go into one bucket.
victor
Thanks Kate. I'll try that option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.