Hello All,
I have 3 groups in Bitbucket, Repo-Approvers, Repo-Developers and Repo-Managers in every repo and have assigned users to their respective groups.
I have a requirement where in which i want to privilege Repo-Managers group to assign new users to particular group like Repo-Approvers and Repo-Developers and i want to restrict them at repo level. I mean Repo-Managers can change and add users at a specific repo, but should not change or add users to different groups of different repo.
I have read some blogs and documentation, Admin at Global level permission is required for a group/user to add users to a group, But this way this particular user gets permissions to change the branch level permissions. These set of users should not change the permissions at branch level only required to add users to a specific group.
How can we achieve it having all the above conditions met.