the list of issues collected to remain static for each day. Is this possible?
@Eric Sebian
The filter is a view of the issues returned by the JQL,
Hope this helps
Ryan
Hi Ryan. I think that maybe I'm not explaining myself well enough. I'm familiar with creating the jql. I guess what I'm trying to determine is if there is a way to keep that info static for that period without specifying a specific date. for example I have the following jql in a template that will be generated for daily meetings:
project = JCD AND duedate = startOfday() AND duedate = endOfday() ORDER BY cf[19500] ASC
So today's meeting list of tickets (1/2/19) will be different from tomorrow's (1/3/19). But, because of the jql, if I look at the notes for (1/2/19) they have the list for (1/3/19). How do I freeze the data captured each day so that when I look at meeting notes from 2 weeks ago they're not reporting that day's list?
thanks.
The resulting subscription email contains a "snapshot in time" list of issues.
For example, a filter pulls all un-estimated sub-tasks for 7 teams, the subscription sends out an email at 3am EST.
Another option could be to use startofDay(). That may be more appropriate
so I couldn't reference the actual meeting notes page in Confluence for an accurate list of JIRAs for that day, right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.