is it possible using the Solution Manager Focused Build Jira Add-on to integrate jia cloud with SAP SolMan?
https://github.com/SAP/solman-fb-jira-addon
From reviewing the installation instructions for this add-on:
Build the project with Maven. As result of the build you will get a JAR file.
This indicates to me that this is intended for Jira Server. Jira Cloud doesn't provide site-admins the ability to run their own jar file plugins with their site. This is something that only Jira Server admins can do. Jira Cloud has a different architecture for running plugins; the are running externally from the Jira Cloud site itself.
Sorry that probably isn't the answer you were hoping for, but in its current state, I don't believe this can be used with Jira Cloud.
thanks i did the integration on site.. have you done the integration on site did you have any issues?
Sorry, I have not attempted to install or use this add-on. I am afraid I don't meet the installation requirements of having the SAP solution manager with focus builds.
No problem thanks i was just wondering if you had issues on mapping fields and so on that you could share. thanks again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.