Hello
Is any option or way to add new button to JSD (new field)?
Regards
what do you mean by new button? where would the button be displayed and what would it do? You can certainly add a custom field (text, single or multiselect, checkbox, etc) but I expect you already know that?
A button that, for example, will open an external program.
Hi @Marcin Kazimierczak, If that's the only use case (i.e. of opening an external program), then Project Shortcuts should be enough. Hope that helps.
Agree with @Nishanth Thimmareddy _Appfire_. You can use project shortcuts for this.
Thank you for the answers, I will try to describe what would interest me:In JSD, in the view I would like to have a field or button that would store information about the address of this task, or from where and how to get information about the address of a specific task.
@Marcin Kazimierczak, first please keep your reply as a reply in one of the answer threads rather than using the “answer” button. That aside, I don’t understand your clarification.
What is the JSD “view”?
What do you mean by “store the address”?
If by “view” you mean the issue detail view and if by “store the address” you mean URL then you can simply add a custom URL field and set the default value.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.